How to use
- Upload a m3u or a xspf file This site uses HTML5 localStorage, rather than storing it on the server
- For m3u files the station name is pulled from the file name
- xspf has a place in the file where the station name is defined
- From the list of radio stations press the play button () to start playing the station This uses HTML5 audio to play, make sure that your brower support the audio codec the station streams
- To remove a station press the remove button () to detele the station from your system Most browsers limit local storage to 5MB per domain, so it is a good idea to clean this up from time to time
A good place to start looking for playlist files would be in the Icecast directory there you can find streams in both m3u and xspf formats and stream in various codecs that are known to work with HTML5, such as MP3, Ogg, and experimental Opus formats.